Massachusetts DUI Attorney Edward Sharkansky
OUI Lawyer – Edward Sharkansky
Facing a DUI in the state of Massachusetts can be a frightening experience: there is the possibility of losing your driver’s license, paying high fines, and getting a mark on your criminal record. That is why getting the legal assistance of a skilled Massachusetts DUI attorney such as Edward Sharkansky can be crucial to the outcome of your DUI case.
Massachusetts DUI attorney Edward Sharkansky received his Bachelor of Arts degree from George Washington University. He later attended Northeastern University, from which he graduated with his Juris Doctor degree. After being admitted to the State Bar of Massachusetts in 1994, Mr. Sharkansky worked as a prosecutor for the Plymouth County District Attorney’s Office for approximately three years prior to opening his current law practice in 1997. While he originally specialized in felony criminal law, Mr. Sharkansky has converted his felony criminal practice into a law practice that specializes in providing legal representation to people charged with driving under the influence, operating under the influence, and other similar motor vehicle offenses.
Throughout his career, Mr. Sharkansky has tried hundreds of DUI cases in various courts throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. His DUI case experience includes:
- Using the testimony of an expert witness to suppress his clients’ blood alcohol analysis test results;
- Performing a cross-examination of a breath test operator concerning both the accuracy of the breath test results and the general operation of a breath test machine; and
- Cross-examining a police officer about that officer’s administration of field sobriety tests.
His DUI law practice provides his clients with a superior level of trial experience and legal expertise. He has had numerous successes in recovering driver’s licenses for his clients and in obtaining acquittals for clients accused of DUI. Due to his experience and expertise in this area of law, Mr. Sharkansky has lectured at various seminars sponsored by the Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education (the organization responsible for providing attorneys with information regarding constant changes in law), the Massachusetts Bar Association, and Suffolk University School of Law.
Mr. Sharkansky belongs to the following legal organizations:
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys.
- National College for DUI Defense.
- Massachusetts Bar Association.
- Massachusetts Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys. (Mr. Sharkansky is a member of their Board of Directors.)
- Plymouth County Bar Association. (Mr. Sharkansky is a member of their Board of Directors.)
If you were arrested for driving under the influence in Massachusetts, get the help you need from an experienced and dedicated Massachusetts DUI attorney. Contact the Law Offices of Edward Sharkansky today at 1-877-2WINDUI to schedule an initial consultation. Attorney Edward Sharkansky works hard to advocate on behalf of his clients and get the best possible legal outcomes for their DUI cases.Find me on Google + !