Edward Sharkansky was a prosecutor with the Plymouth County District Attorney’s Office prior to opening his current practice in 1997. Over the past five years, he has transformed his felony criminal practice to one which specializes in representing individuals charged with Operating Under the Influence and other related motor vehicle offenses. Mr. Sharkansky has tried hundreds of OUI cases in courts throughout the Commonwealth.
- expert witness testimony to suppress blood alcohol analysis
- cross-examination of breath test operator regarding operation of breath test machine and accuracy of breath test results
- cross-examination of police officer regarding field sobriety testing
He is a member of the following organizations:
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Massachusetts Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys (Member of the Board of Directors)
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Plymouth County Bar Association (Member of the Board of Directors)
Edward Sharkansky has transformed his felony trial practice into a DUI/DWI specialty practice thus offering an unmatched level of knowledge and trial experience to clients arrested for DUI/DWI. He has proven success in license recovery and acquittals for clients arrested for DUI or OUI.
- Edward Sharkansky has been invited to speak at numerous seminars sponsored by the Massachusetts Bar Association, Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education and Suffolk University School of Law.
- He is a graduate of the George Washington University and received his Juris Doctor from the Northeastern University School of Law.
Hire the best Boston DUI defense attorney / lawyer, Boston DWI attorney / lawyer, and Massachusetts attorney to help fight your DUI charges in court.
Find me on Google + !